Solar Dock Dots
Easy to install in minutes with a 1-3/8" drill bit. A super bright LED and powerful solar panel provide impressive illumination.
Solar Deck Dots are available in 7-Color options (white, blue, pink, amber, red, green & ice blue) to choose from!
Solar Deck Dots
The solar deck dots are the perfect, easy, hassle free way to light up your dock or deck!
Key Features & Benefits:
16-20 Hour Run Time
Fresh Water Rated
Salt Water Rated
Sea Turtle Friendly
I could not imaging better service!
We have received numerous compliments in these mini...
I could not imaging better service!
We have received numerous compliments in these mini solar lights. They are beautiful and add to the safety of our deck.
Thank you so much!
|Light Source||1-Ultra-High Intensity LED|
|Lumens Output||2-3 Lumens *Varies with Color|
|Available LED Colors||White, Blue, Green, Amber, Red, Pink & Ice Blue|
|Light Mode Options||Constant|
|Visible Range||50m – 300m+ Depending on Installation|
|Horizontal Output (Degrees)||360° + Horizon|
|Vertical Divergence (Degrees)||35-45°|
|LED Life Expectancy (Hours)||>100,000 Hrs|
|Autonomy (hours)||16-20 hrs (On Full Charge)|
|Temperature Range||-4 to 158° Fahrenheit|
|Solar Module Type||Multicrystaline or Monocrystalline|
|Power (watts)||0.45 watts|
|Solar Module Efficiency (%)||16-17%|
|Battery Type||High Grade NiMh - ECO Friendly|
|Battery Size||1/3 AAA|
|Battery Capacity (mAhr)||120 mAhr|
|Nominal Voltage (v)||1.2v|
|Battery Service Life||1-3 Years (Varies with local Environment)|
|Battery Service Access||Yes: User Changeable/Replaceable|
|Body Material||UV Stabilized Polycarbonate|
|Lens Material||UV Stabilized Polycarbonate|
|External Lens Design||Integrate Convex Optics & Diffusion|
|Internal Lens Design||360° Convex Optics & Diffusion|
|Waterproof Rating||IP 68|
|Mounting||1 – hole (1-3/8") Diameter / (35mm)|
|Width||1-3/8" Body & 1.70" Lip|
|Custom Options, Sizes, & Colors||Please Contact|
|Custom Hardware & Mounting||Please Contact|
|* Information subject to change without notice|
Do they come with batteries?
- Yes, Solar Deck Dots come with high quality, high capacity solar rechargeable batteries that have an expected life of 2 or more years.
Are the batteries replaceable?
- Yes, the batteries are can be replaced. We recommend using only Lake Lite’s solar rechargeable batteries, which are available on our website for this product under the “Accessories & Spare Parts Tab”.
Do Solar Dock Dots come with mounting screws?
- No, mounting screws are not needed. The lights drop down into the 1-3/8” mounting hole on the dock surface.
How should they be stored for the winter?
- Remove batteries after a full day of solar charging, then store in a dry location. We recommend storing the batteries in a zip-lock storage bag so that no parts are lost.
Are they actually “Waterproof” or are they just water resistant? Will they withstand heavy rain? Are they submersible?
- Solar Deck Dots are truly waterproof and can tolerate heavy downpours. However, they are NOT submersible for any long period of time. The LEDs are changeable, thus the contacts are exposed if the light is submerged. Should the light be submerged, clean off the contacts (wires extending from the LED) with clean water and spray them with WD-40. All other components including the battery is waterproof and sealed if you have tightened the battery cover securely.
Troubleshooting: My lights did not come on after installation? What is the problem?
- First, make sure that the plastic tab that separates the electronic components from the battery has been removed.
- Second, make sure the batteries have been installed in the correct orientation and are popped securely in place. All of the battery housing cover screws should be installed to insure that the batteries stay in position.
- Third, be sure to allow the units to charge in direct sunlight for a full day to achieve optimum performance. Although the provided batteries are new, sometimes they lose charge while in the box. It is best to charge the lights for a full day outside in direct sunlight. They cannot be charged inside on a window sill. They need to be placed outside in direct sunlight.
- Last, make sure that the units have been placed in an area where they receive direct sunlight. Placing a solar product in a shady area area will result in little or no solar recharging of the batteries which will dramatically reduce the lighting time.